4. Fill in the blanks or complete the sentences. Use the Play window to help you.
1. The net of a triangular prism consists of triangles and 3 .
2. The net of a square prism consists of squares and 4 .
3. The net of a pentagonal prism consists of pentagons and .
4. The net of a prism consists of 2 hexagons and 6 .
5. The net of an octagonal prism consists of .
6. The net of a square pyramid consists of a square and 4 .
7. The net of a pentagonal pyramid consists of a and 5 .
8. The net of a hexagonal pyramid consists of .
9. The net of a triangular pyramid consists of .
10. Triangle is to pyramid as rectangle is to .Make a triangle with lengths 3cm, 4cm, and 5cm. What do you notice? Can you make a triangle that is similar?